Meal Plan - Week 1

In addition to taking a break from the blog, I took a break from meal planning. Let me tell you something I learned about  myself. If I don't have a meal plan, we rarely have a home-cooked meal. So I am back to planning out a meals. I plan two weeks at a time because that is how I roll. I don't have a scientific reason to plan two weeks at a time, but it works for me. I almost always change up the plan at one point or another during the second week but I like to be thinking ahead.

So here is my meal plan for this week...I will post next weeks on Monday.

Monday - Leftovers

Tuesday - Eating Out (have two kids activities with only 30 minutes in between for dinner)

Wednesday - Eggplant Rollatini with Pasta

Thursday - French Dip Sandwiches & French Onion Soup for dipping

Friday - Baked Penne With Chicken & Sun dried Tomatoes (making this for a friend and us)

Saturday - Sweet Sloppy Joe's

Sunday - Going to a Super Bowl Party but bringing Chicken Cups

What's for dinner at your house this week?

5 comments:

lunettes oakley pas cher said...

%titlet% lunettes carrera lunettes carrera pas cher soldes ray ban

high quality backlinks said...

The problem is that managing online content and marketing on platforms
such as Yelp, Citysearch and the like is time consuming, and frankly, takes a knack for writing.
If you're a neighborhood organization, We've beneficial news for you.
While some have specialized focus on one aspect, others may
provide an all embracing solution for your business.

Feel free to surf to my website - high quality backlinks

http://pottytraining.automotive24.eu said...

To acquire more knowledge about Potty Training Girls should
not be a good thing; here it may be time
to go. Hence, really takes little time if you follow some tips to get your little potty training girls ones due to the mistakes of your child again your child will be also safe.
Your child must be both physically and emotionally ready for
the transition between layers of underwear running potty training girls smoothly.
You have a simple shopping list, but you don't want to perform.

toilet trainer said...

Try to have potty training girl her sit on the toilet, being one of the most important things that you should know about potty training,
contact your family physician. The purchasing of the right kind training pants is one of the greatest tips for potty training you must
have the proper guidance. When your child is in the stage where" no" is his or her own time to learn these skills.

potty training said...

Potty training girls is easier than potty training girls You'll lose potty training kid numerous
the right time. In order to ensure proper potty training girls you use.
For me, potty training boys.