I wish I could say last week went off without a hitch. But I would be lying. So last week's meal plan was a bit of a mess.
I did make the sloppy Joe's. They were a hit. But about halfway through the meal my DEAR husband told me I could just buy this thing called Manwich instead of working so hard...as if I would ever. Ugh. And how rude was that. Somebody better be getting someone something nice for Valentine's Day this week. Hint, Hint!
We didn't make it to school spirit night either. I had a doctors appointment which took up a lot of the day. I had a little boy who was feeling sick to his stomach. So I ended up making onion soup, grilled cheese sandwiches (some with roast beef).
We had a random leftover night while we were rushing around to activities. I made the chicken marsala but not in the slow cooker.
So onto this week, let's hope I am slightly more successful this week than I was last.
Monday - Chicken Pot Pie
Tuesday - Blue/Gold Dinner for Cub Scouts - must make a awesome dessert but not sure what yet
Wednesday - Slow Cooker Beef Roast
Thursday - Not sure yet...it is Valentine's Day so I know we won't go out but I am thinking some sort of seafood, either steamed or maybe a low country boil
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Date Night
Sunday - Chili
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Agree with this statement.
polo polo ralph lauren http://www.poloralphlaurenpascherfr.info
Post a Comment