Surprisingly last weeks meal plan wasn't a complete fail. I followed the plan on Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday, I ended up making a Boneless Pork Loin instead of the Beef Roast. I will make that this week, I guess. For Valentine's Day, I made a nice spread for the family. We had steamed clams and a tomato and mozzarella salad to start. Then I tried a Publix apron meal of shrimp scampi over linguine with garlic Texas toast. The scampi had less garlic and butter than most recipes I have made in the past. It was nice and everyone ate it which was the deciding factor to keep the recipe. Rebecca and I made chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. Friday stayed as leftovers, Saturday wasn't a date night after all (darn sick kids!) and on Sunday we ended up going out to dinner.
So what are we going to eat this week? It is going to be a busy one with Tyler's soccer practices starting.
Monday - leftovers
Tuesday - Slow Cooker Beef Roast
Wednesday - Potato Soup and ham and cheese sandwiches
Thursday - leftovers
Friday - homemade pizza
Saturday - OUT
Sunday - some sort of Italian dish with meatballs and gravy
What are you having this week?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
juste au-del
Avec deux nouveaux d
Post a Comment