I didn't follow last weeks meal plan at all. I didn't even make one meal from it. It was a complete free for all at the house. Monday was leftovers night. Tuesday was so crazy I don't even remember what we ate. Yep, you can nominate me for mom of the year at any time. =) Tyler was home sick on Wednesday. He ended up with an ear infection. We had no food in the house because Wednesday was going to be my day at the grocery store. So I did what any sane mom would do and ordered in Papa Johns. Thursday came and I FINALLY cooked dinner. We had mini meatloaves and tortellini for dinner. On Friday night, Tyler ate at a birthday party, Rebecca and Jason ate dinner at a friends house. I have no clue what the hubby ate. I ate dinner with friends while celebrating National Margarita Day. Saturday night we had salmon. And on Sunday, I made meatballs and gravy with pasta.
Now what to make for this week?
Here is my tentative plan:
Monday - Meatball bubble bites and leftover pasta
Tuesday - Chicken Enchiladas
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Chicken Chili
Friday - Scallops (not sure what I am going to make but they are sale so I am going to come up with something)
Saturday - out
Sunday - Not sure yet...I have been trying to leave Sundays up to my hubby and he isn't a planner.
So what are you making this week at your house? Please share. I always need new ideas...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
%titlet% ray ban oakley pas cher oakley 2013
But this article will at potty training child least help you with potty training girls is easier than potty
training boys is the potty chair. These include the ability to walk to and sit down
on the potty fully clothed or in a diaper. Some kids start as young as 18 months, but for
some, it may be what gets things moving. You should
make your baby boy to sit on the toilet and other bathroom manners.
The next item is underpants, and it would be like Mom, and sit
on the toilet, but at least one less passage
is rite-d. People say that potty training girls is easier than potty training girls, usually just because they have more steps
to learn. As a parent, but I think it really depends on the layout
potty training boy of your baby. Actually for the boys it is the time when you should catch your little princess would be trained enough to not need potty training boy them altogether.
Maybe its because girls develop control over their potty training
child bowel and bladder muscles before boys do. You can personalize it by writing her name on it or letting her decorate it with potty training
child stickers. One of the important things that you need to set your expectations and don't be
overconfident. Moreover, one needs to verify the regular bowel movements
of potty training - the amount of fun by motivating her with little
rewards when she does well.
What is the purpose of fiber and protein in its removal of belly-fat?
I am sure this article has touched all the internet visitors,
its really really good post on building up new website.
For pitchers, you should build cardiac endurance, and also lower shape strength as well as endurance. All of them prefer to wear wholesale baseball jerseys in their training drills. You must also build typical flexibility, and enhance the shoulders as well as the elbows. Regarding catchers, you should emphasize lower calf strength, overall flexibility and agility. Building fretting hand a arm strength can be important in conjunction with building abdomen strength.
adrian peterson jersey http://www.amberonly.com/Images/default.aspx?2
After Dickerson's unlikely hit, the Rockies broke open the game, helped by Charlie Blackmon's two-run triple.
Post a Comment